We are seeking a highly skilled and talented CRM / Online Sales Executive to own the B2C response framework for French and Spanish language markets, with the aim to close direct sales.
You will play a key role in implementing our company’s new digitally driven marketing and product mission. You will be working within the marketing team, collaborating in a new, fast-paced “start-up-creative-agency hybrid” setup, which sits within an established multi-national company in the Education through Leisure sector.
The role will include managing your CRM pipeline, using email templates, live chat scripts and sales techniques in order to drive the number of sales. Often the first point of contact, you must provide the highest level of customer service, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with quickly, efficiently and to the highest standard, all part of fulfilling our mission of Delightful Customer Experience (CX).
Ideally, you should have some basic online marketing knowledge, as you will also be tasked with localization of our marketing content and generally working very closely with the marketing team.
To apply, you must include a short cover letter and the list of all the relevant tools you are an *expert* in (this WILL be verified), along with a list of your high success achievements (such as growing sales volumes and increasing customer satisfaction)
Cape Town, South Africa
Hammam Sousse, Tunisia
Head Of Marketing (UK Based)
Hours of work/contract type:
Part-time, 5 days a week, Permanent
Flexible Working Hours, with a minimum requirement of 3 days per week in the office
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa - Belgrade, Serbia - Hammam Sousse, Tunisia - Marrakech, Morroco
- Division: LALLC
- Contract length: Part Time
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To manage new enquiries from all online sources using the CRM (Hub Spot) to ensure all leads are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Manage new leads to ensure that they are dealt with within 24
- Monitor Hub Spot regularly and ensure that all contacts are updated. Follow up with any pending leads by creating tasks or reassigning as required
- To manage leads from the online quote calculator (web bookings) and follow up with clients.
- Upload new quotes to Hub Spot and prioritise clients who choose to ‘apply now’ as new bookings
- Follow up with clients who choose to ‘receive quote’ with the aim to convert to sales
- Ensure all pricing and quote breakdowns are accurate and up to date
- Provide quotes using the current price list for all LAL schools
- Provide accurate information to individual enquiries including visa regulations and processes
- Follow up with qualified leads using sales techniques to encourage clients to book
- Communicate with clients using their preferred method (email, phone, skype, whatsapp, etc.)
- Liaise with the relevant schools and departments to check availability and eligibility of courses and accommodation for individual enquiries
- Improving the customer service experience for French (and Spanish ) speakers
- Provide support for marketing colleagues, including localizing all content
- Extensive experience in this field
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- A good understanding of email marketing, direct mail and SMS Methods. You will have strong copywriting skills and have a firm understanding of how to target different customer groups and loyalty levels.
- Relevant studies / training (communications, translation, literature, journalism, business, writing, creative writing, media critique, media studies, digital marketing, marketing )
- Degree educated (Undergraduate, Master’s)
Experience Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Native French or Spanish + High level French or Spanish
- Very strong writing skills
- Good standard of grammar/spelling (will be tested upon interview)
- Strong ability to learn various software tools
- Experience with Variety of CRM tools
- Ability to think numerically
- Wide variety of sales, CRM marketing automation tools
- HubSpot or other comprehensive CRM tool
- Experience with analytics tools
- A problem solver, able to execute vision into final deliverables.
- Highly analytical and able to offer an insight into findings
- Excellence-focused attitude, you are very competitive and continuously strive to the best in your field.
- Friendly and personable
- High-performance mind-set, highly driven, able to handle start-up-like high pressure environment. (You are motivated to close as many sales as possible)
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize time and resources efficiently, and prepare for and welcome the unexpected.
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines; with excellent time management skills
- Able to shift projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly, conduct research, assimilate information and turn thoughts into deliverables.
- Clear-mindedness, determination, sincerity
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An interest in education, languages, language learning and leisure tourism
How to apply
Please ensure that you meet the requirements in the Job Description and Person Specification before applying. You can apply on-line using the link below, or download and complete an application form.