LAL, having recently celebrated over 30 years in the industry, is a well-established, international English language provider for adults and juniors, supported by a large German parent company. We are looking for a talented Customer Service Manager whose job will be to assist with the smooth running of the school and ensure that there is a high level of client satisfaction at all times.
To support the General Manager in delivering customer expectations.
Hours of work/contract type:
37.5 hours per week, permanent contract
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Initiate and finalise quotes for both group and individual enquiries and lend support following enquiries initiated by Student Advisers, the Admissions Team and other parties.
- Liaise with all departments in the school to ensure all necessary provision is in place to meet customer expectations.
- Liaise with individual customers, International Group Leaders, ETOs and ETAs in situ as required.
- Gather market intelligence as directed by the Head of Marketing.
- Provide the Marketing Department with regular updates for company media, publications and statistics.
- Organise and participate in agent visits and familiarisation-trips.
- Monitor and provide reports on school statistics.
- Follow up, review and act upon student and group leader feedback.
- Support the Marketing Department with promotional campaigns.
- Ensure marketing materials are current and available in situ.
- Provide support to the Sales and Marketing Departments including brochure orders, booking of and preparation of workshops.
- Apply optimum customer service techniques when responding to enquires and complaints from students, host families, group leaders and work agents and other stakeholders.
- Support the Operations Department with student arrivals and in arranging emergency appointments and accompanying students as required.
- Monitor the quality of service provided to students both inside the school and on outside activities/excursions.
- Cover the emergency line on a rota basis.
- Any additional duties as required by the business.
- A Level Standard or equivalent
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Experience in a Client Relationship management role
- Experience in a Sales and Marketing role for a middle sized company or larger
- Experience of using full range of Microsoft Office Suite
- Language School Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong Customer Service ethic
- Ability to speak and write in key languages other than English
- Willingness to work non-standard office hours when necessary
- Enhanced DBS disclosure – clear (or willingness to undergo disclosure check)
- Driving licence