If you would like to join the team at LAL, there are some things we would like you to know.
- Employment References Policy LAL will make all offers of employment conditional upon those references being satisfactory to the organisation. Other than in exceptional circumstances, new recruits will not be permitted to start work for us until we have received their references. The HR Administration Manager will be responsible for writing the reference request letters. Read the full policy
- PREVENT Anti-terrorism Strategy and Policy
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders We actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates, including those with criminal records. We select all candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience. Read the full policy
- UK DBS Policy Many of our jobs involve working with children under 18 years old. We require a DBS disclosure, or equivalent, before staff can begin work with children. Read the full policy...
- UK Equal Opportunities Policy LAL is committed to ensuring that all employees, job applicants, customers/clients and other people with whom we deal are treated fairly and are not subjected to unfair or unlawful discrimination. Read the full policy
- UK Safeguarding Policy This policy recognises that the welfare and interests of children are paramount in all circumstances. It aims to ensure that regardless of age, gender, religion or beliefs, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or socio-economic background, all children have a positive and enjoyable experience at LAL in a safe and child-centred environment. Read the full policy