Why not play host to an international student this summer?
For over 30 years we have been working with homestay hosts to offer comfortable accommodation, a warm welcome, and a taste of the British way of life to international language students. It can be a fantastic experience for both students and families, as well as being a great way to earn a little extra money from your spare room.
LAL runs excellent English language courses that are accredited by the British Council. We are currently looking for homestay hosts to provide accommodation for international students for the Summer period at the following locations:
You won’t just have the opportunity to host an international student but you will also earn £125 per student per week!
Being a Host includes providing accommodation in single or twin rooms with bed and breakfast, plus two evening meals a week.
- Round-the-clock support from qualified LAL staff.
- All student transfers to and from airports.
- Full programme for our students during the day.
- Five evening meals per week.
- An extra £25 when you recommend a friend and you both host through the summer.
- Transport to and from the school in Berkhamsted.
For more information, please contact us:
Phone Gemma on 020 8891 9928 or e-mail email@example.com
Six reasons to host with us
What do hosts need to provide?
- Bed, breakfast and two evening meals each week.
- A friendly household where students can speak English and be ‘part of the family’.
- A suitable bedroom, study space and access to a bathroom.
- A CRB/DBS check from the head of the household.
How do households become hosts?
- You can fill in an application form online.
- We’ll visit to explain hosting and make sure that it’s right for you and your home.
- We will write to you to tell you whether we have been able to accept your application.