We are seeking a highly skilled and talented Interactive Art Director & Digital Designer, to play a key role in the launch of a new company division. You will lead the refresh of our brand and creation of all marketing and content visuals, as well as a major website project.
Your charge is to deliver remarkable visuals across all touch-points, including a new multi-channel, content driven marketing initiative. Video and interactive content are the foundation of the program.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your role covers *everything* under the Art / Brand / Design umbrella, including conceptualization through to execution, for: Creation of a comprehensive brand and visual language system, multi-channel / multi-media art direction and creation of all digital assets. (Print assets handled by you or production designers).
You will have a team to co-lead and collaborate with in support of your vision, including: a web developer, a UI designer, a cinematographer, graphic production designers and a content marketer/social media manager.
Head Of Marketing
Hours of work/contract type:
Full time, Permanent
All applicants must include a short cover letter targeted to this post. Tell us how how you will bring value to our projects and why you're a good fit. Applications without a cover letter will be rejected
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: LALLC
- Contract length: Permanent
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as Art Director and Digital Designer for development of new brand design and entire visual system
- Mood-Boarding, Story-Boarding.
- Production of all assets for exhaustive array of formats across digital, motion, print, environment.
- Design and develop standard and complex digital content including static web pages, animated HTML5 content, responsive and mobile, animated GIFs, cinemographs, banners, email graphics, social media, infographics and iconography.
- Full Execution / Production (actually produce / assemble assets
- Manage the collaborative and review process, staging links, quality control.
- Define timelines for new projects to schedule development sprints.
- Researching and staying current with development standards for all formats and design trends.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Masters Degree or equivalent
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Motion graphics ability with Adobe After Effects and/or Cinema 4D.
- Practical knowledge of brand storytelling
- Mark making , look and feel development, typography, strong layout (grid systems) and visual system work .
- Ability to apply these across a range of touch points, including digital, environmental, and print
- Expert skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, CSS, HTML5 as well as PowerPoint or other presentation tool.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional portfolio – your work should showcase multiple comprehensive visual brand systems with style guides and a high level of design knowledge for web/digital and an up-to date aesthetic taste.
- Adobe Animate
- Digital Illustration (For branding) with portfolio. (For example: Headspace, Porter airlines, Monocle)
- Willingness to work non-standard hours when necessary A strategic thinker, creative problem solver, able to execute vision into final deliverables.
- Excellence-focused attitude, you are very competitive and continuously strive to the best in your field.
- Appreciation for entrepreneurship. Long-term vision, patience and strength to see projects through to delivery.
- High-performance mind-set, highly driven, able to handle high pressured environments,
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise time and resources efficiently
- Ability to line manage, mentor and lead others.
- Emotional Intelligence and advanced communications skills
All applicants must include a short cover letter targeted to this post. Tell us how how you will bring value to our projects and why you’re a good fit. Applications without a cover letter will be rejected