Generate local sales for all LAL Language Centres in the USA. Seek and develop new business partners and revenue generating business opportunities. Assist the Executive Manager in the day-to-day running of the language centre.
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Negotiable but preferably in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Division: LAL USA
- Contract length: Permanent
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Seek and develop new business partnerships and revenue generating business opportunities in Florida and Central America
- Undertake strategic appraisal of local business opportunities
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the language centre
- Assist with optimization of social media channels to promote adult and young learner schools
- Investigate, analyse and recommend revenue generating local products and services
- Promote Aviation English courses/training in the Aviation Industry (airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities, etc.)
- Represent LAL at meetings, workshops and conferences as required
- Implement a proactive approach to direct sales: website, social media, networking, in person etc.
- Produce reports on competitors, markets and school specific reports as required.
- Liaise with and support other departments as and when required
- Recommend and manage promotional activities, campaigns and materials
- Undertake any additional duties as reasonably required to meet the needs of the wider group business.
To be eligible to apply for this position candidates MUST:
- Have demonstrable experience in Customer Relations, Sales, and Marketing
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills in both English and Spani SpanishSpanish
- Have experience using a variety of marketing tools (such as, but not limited to, Facto, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Be proficient in Microsoft (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Background in education or travel industries preferred
- Must be legally entitled to work in the USA.
- A Level Standard or equivalent
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Ability to speak another language in addition to English at least conversationally
- Previous experience in a similar role recruiting students through a B2B network
- Proven success in increasing student recruitment onto Adult and / or Young Learner programmes for a similar organisation
- Knowledge of Class
- Established relationships with agencies in the US
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- High customer service ethic
- In depth knowledge of the student recruitment process and legislation in the USA and generally
- Self-motivated, target and results driven
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to work non-standard hours when necessary
How to apply
Please ensure that you meet the requirements in the Job Description and Person Specification before applying.
You can apply on-line using the link below, or download and complete an application form.
On-line application form
PDF application form