Assist the Marketing Department with the creation and execution of digital and offline marketing campaigns
- Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Location: Twickenham
- Division: LAL London
- Contract length: Permanent
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assisting the marketing team in keeping the company website up-to-date and overseeing all published pages to spot potential issues.
- Assisting the Offline Coordinator in print materials distribution and event organization and management.
- Coordinating email marketing campaigns in line with the marketing calendar ( using mail chimp)
- Co-management and coordination of live chat operators through live chat software (Pure Chat)
- Co-management and coordination of sales team through CRM software (Hub Spot)
- Departmental support and administration
- Design and communication co-ordination
- Other tasks which your line manger thinks are appropriate but are not listed above
- A Level Standard or equivalent
- Comfortable and capable in corporate environment
- Track record in devising and successfully implementing offline marketing campaigns
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to speak another language in addition to English at least conversationally (CEFR Level B1)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- IT literate, including an understanding of Social Media and blogging platforms
- Confident and proactive in your approach to tasks
- The ability to multi-task and manage workload priorities.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work harmoniously with other departments in the company.
- Friendly and presentable business manner
- Willingness to work non-standard hours when required